PTI Blog Hop January 2018

I'll be honest - I'm not quite sure how I got to my card from this month's inspiration picture for the PTI Blog Hop.
Here's the inspiration picture:

I think it might have been the glossy black bar stools that started me down the route I took, although these are, perhaps, the least obvious element to focus on.
Anyway, I used the desktop design stamp set and once I'd stamped it several times with black in I covered the image with versamark and clear embossing powder to replicate the shine.
The flowers are from the Honey bees stamp set, stamped in Hibiscus burst and pale peony inks.

Comments

  1. Love the warm tones and your background stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created your desk and the potted plant looks perfect on it. Congrats on your Blog Hop win!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment