ABNH Watercolour#2

Another card for this month's challenge at A Blog named Hero.
For this card I combined the Hero Arts Basic Grey Large petal background from the Spice market collection with white embossing powder. Then I used Zig clean colour real brush markets to colour it in. Once I'd finished colouring I wiped over with a wet paper towel to remove any ink from the white embossing, and also to soften the watercolors a little.
The sentiment, from MMH kit March 2018,  was cut from 2 layers of watercolour card and coloured with a zig marker.

Comments

  1. So pretty! I'm impressed with all the tiny detail in your coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the beautiful colors you used. Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background is absolutely gorgeous ! What a knock out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment