I wanted to have another go at this project to see if I could get any better at the waterbrush technique (answer - no, not really).
I started with tag-its #2 and stamped the frame with versamark and used clear embossing powder. I then used distress inks in Victorian velvet and Aged mahogany to color in the background.
Thinks got a little more complicated when I went to use the distress marker to color the stamp for the frame. Turns out Victorian velvet marker is nothing like Victorian velvet re-inker so I had to play around for ages adding spun sugar to get cose to the tone. Only later did I discover that PTI's Lavender moon was almost perfect. Ah well, I'll know next time.
The layer is framed out #9 and the sentiment from fillable frames #4.
It is all mounted on the chevron from "To you from me", which is where the little flowers are from (I wish the dies for Mini blooms were in stock as this would have been my first choice here). I added some flowers in berry sorbet for a bit of contrast and mounted it all on a piece of white ribbon.