Make It Monday #112: Embossed Alpha Die Cuts

I'm in the middle of making an album for my in-laws, who are celebrating their Golden Wedding anniversary this summer so I decided to use this challenge to make a card using the same colors and images for them.

I cut the numbers out on the cricut using "George" and then embossed them with the very awesome Stampendous Frantage in aged taupe which gave the hint of gold without being overpowering. I bought this stuff on a whim and I love the effect it gives.
The colors are all Tim Holtz distress inks - scattered straw, dried marigold and Tea dye with frayed burlap around the edges.
I used PTI "Postmarks" and "Just the ticket" stamps along with the happy anniversary sentiment from "Mat Stack 3".
The background is made with 4 different clock images from assorted stamp sets and the timeless sentiment from Teresa Collins "vintage" collection (which is the paper collection I'm using for the album - very lovely)

Comments

  1. Absolutely in love with the colors in your card. The 50 is the perfect bling without being overly blingy (new word!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lovely" is definitely the word I'd use to describe your card :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment