Having learnt from my first card that I didn't like lots of blown ink I tried to find a way to limit it on the 2nd card, and incorporating a tag seemed a good option.
I started with a piece of cardstock much wider than the tag so I could lose as much of the puddled ink as possible and blew 3 distress inks - festive berry, dried marigold and scattered straw - across the card. I then used the tag die from Tag sale #7.
The sentiment comes from "we go together" but when I stamped I found it didn't stand out enough to I used black embossing powder. Needless to say I hadn't let the ink dry quite as long as I should have so the embossing is not nearly as clean as I would like.
Oh well, put this weeks challenge down to experience and move on......