Into the woods

This weeks MIM challange didn't really do it for me so I decided to branch out and try another challenge too this week. The link is here Simon Says Stamp - Vintage challenge
The challenge was called "Into the Woods" and as soon as I thought of "wood" I thought about my very favorite background stamp - Weathered.

It all ended up being very "girly" and the roses around the window are a little flat but I generally like the layout even if I need to play with the elements a little.
Supplies:
Ink: Ranger distress in Weathered wood and milled lavender; Memento Lulu lavender, Sweet Plum, Bamboo leaves, cottage ivy, tuxedo black
Stamps: PTI sweet life, PTI Birthday basics, SU Weathered
Dies:  Poppystamps Madison window, Spellbinders grommet tags, PTI sweet life


Comments

  1. Beautiful work!!! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment