May 2013 Papertrey Blog Hop - Orange Bouquet

Simply sunflowers had long been the only floral stamp set in my collection and is still one of my favorites.
I had originally pictured this card using PTI tea for two additions but the cup was just too small (not ruling out going back to this idea with mini blooms and the smaller tea cup this evening). Instead I used an image from Darcies Cup of Tea set in PTI Orange zest ink. I then hand colored the tea cup pattern with a copic meant to be close in color to PTI Harvest gold.
The sunflowers are stamped in Hero Arts Fresh Peach (PTIs Melon Berry still not being available) with the centers in PTI Terracotta tile. The leaves are stamped with PTI Simply Chartreuse.
The sentiment comes from Tea for Two additions and the strip right at the bottom is from PTI postmarks stamped first in PTI Harvest gold and the Hero Arts Fresh peach.

Comments

  1. I love how you put your flowers in the tea cup--- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the 'overflowed' lay out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment