A blog named Hero - #tag

A last minute crafting opportunity before school's out, and the fact that my brilliant local store (Papercraft clubhouse in Westbrook, CT) got my special ordered stamp in from Hero Arts latest "stamp your story" range lead to this card for the #tag challenge at A Blog Named Hero .
I made a card with a tag yesterday for a different challenge and the feedback from my husband was "too dark" so I wanted this one to feel light and bright, which I think it does. I used the small tag as a mask for the large tag to ink a frame and then sponged on a color wash.
The words are all from PTI Stylish sentiments - Birthday. The background stripes, frame and inks are all Hero Arts (Tide Pool, Pale tomato and Soft Cantaloupe).
As it fits the criteria, I'll probably also enter this for the Hero Arts Stamp your story competition as I used the "brushed Frame" stamp.

Comments

  1. Love your colour comination and the way you've layered your tags (and messages!) Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment