The stamp was a single bloom so I stamped a number of images, embossing them one at a time so I could mask over the areas I didn't want to re-stamp. Cutting out was less hassle than I expected as the vellum is more forgiving than card stock.
I inked the flowers with PTI summer sunrise and terracotta tile - I started out lighter but discovered they didn't show up well enough on the yellow card stock. The leaves are inked with PTI Simply chartreuse and Ripe avocado.
I stamped the flower image onto the cardstock with harvest gold to give a very subtle background and used a sentiment from PTI Mini blooms.
I used very thin strips of foam tape behind the stems and flower centers so they didn't show through.