There is an English bird called a thrush, and that's what the speckled effect reminded me of so I dug out this old bird image (might be Martha Stewart but I couldn't swear to it) and had a go. When I first started using a few alcohol ink pens I made the mistake of buying a cheaper version than the copics but it was a such a waste of money as they just don't blend. However, I did use them to make the lovely mottled belly. The "feathers" on the back are tiny lines using distress marker.
I also added a dab of glossy accents for the eye and beak.
(I should also have waited a little longer before I touched the Winter berries stamped in white ink as it was still wet, as the splodges attest)