Breakfast Bake and Take

A whole day dedicated to crafting - what a lovely way to spend a Saturday.
i'm playing along with Stamp-a-faire at Papertrey ink and the first challenge was made nice and simple with a color palette/sketch provided -Breakfast bake and take
I'm hoping I'll get a chance to go back to some of these as there are some great sketches in there but this was the one I was immediately drawn to (and I'm already behind on the next challenge so we'll see)
The snow flakes and tree are all from "Tree with trimmings" and the sentiment from Holiday tags.
Nice simple way to start the day.

Comments

  1. I love the added dimension of some of the snowflakes on pop-dots! A great kick off to the holiday season! And...I just got out of bed about an hour ago and have yet to start, so I'm 2 hours behind already!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun take on the challenge - it looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! such a great job. I tried this sketch and for some reason, couldn't get my brain to work it out. had to abandon it at the end! I'm inspired by yours though! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment