A Blog named hero #35

It's blissful to be through the holidays and the visitors and to have a bit of time to make a few projects and enter a few challenges.
Its been a few months since I last completed an entry for the "A Blog Named Hero" challenge, but I had a project in mind that perfectly suited the 1 & 4 theme.
My niece turns 16 at the end of the month and I wanted to send her a box of goodies to help celebrate the day. I recently bought the "cupcake wrappers" cartridge for the cricut (although I haven't used it yet) and thought I'd make these cupcake toppers to go with them as my niece loves baking cupcakes.
The 4 is the number of individual layers, each cut from different paper; the 1 is Dusty Concord distress Ink, which I used to edge each of the layers, and also used a lot to make the patterned paper used as the bottom layer.

Comments