SSS- Ice Inspiration and Anything goes

I was making this card for SSS Wednesday - Ice Inspiration, when it dawned on me that I could also use it for SSS Monday - Anything goes

I had a blast making this card as I tried out another new technique - stamping with bleach. I used PTI snowflake medley and stared with plain grey card. First I used bleach to stamp a few background snowflakes and left it to dry. The effect was really lovely, with the outline slightly softened by the bleaching. Then I used PTI smoky shadow to stamp a couple of larger flakes and Hero Arts soft charcoal for some smaller ones. Over this are some silver embossed snowflakes and on top of all of that I used versamark and some glitter and one of the whispier flakes to add some sparkle.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, Sarah! I love the silver embossed snowflakes, they look very metallic! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! Love the beautiful texture and color scheme. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment