SSS Monday - Cameo

I didn't know where to start with this week's Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp as I don't have anything that even vaguely suggests cameos to me.
But then I remembered a Christmas present! Every year a very good friend gives me a very random "craft" gift - something that made her laugh on Amazon usually, and this years craft surprise was this kit. Already relegated to the "take to school for the craft club" basket, I reclaimed it had a think.

So, I made some ivory coloured dough and used the bird mould, and then stuck the resulting image onto a pink disc left to harden and then cut with a circle die on the Big shot (which worked remarkable well.)
I used the cricut cartridge "elegant edges" to cut out 4 layers to make the frame and embossed this with antique gold Frantage.
I attached the bird to the disc with a thick layer of Glossy accents and added a bow made from a scrap of fabric sprayed with Perfect pearl mist in Bubblegum.
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies.

Comments

  1. Beautiful cameo and such a great idea. The clay bird is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment