PTI Blog Hop - High Gloss #1

Crack open the Glossy accents; this month's Blog Hop at Papertrey Ink is all about the shine.
I started on this a day ahead of time to give everything a chance to set.
I used Studio Calico wood veneer hexagons, which I coloured with a bright red copic. I then added some old stickers for "HAPPY" and stamped the birthday from PTI's "A wreath for all seasons" in black Staz-on ink. Then I put a layer of glossy accents on all the hexagons and left to set.
I mounted it on some glossy black snakeskin paper (which is likely to make a few more appearances today!

Comments

  1. This is so creative! Love the various sizes of hexagons you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design balance - love the glossy accents on the wood veneer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gloss- and the snakeskin paper is fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment