MIM #167

This weeks Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink is just downright cruel! How could Betsy post a project so addictive on a week when I really don't have time to just sit and make a whole heap of notebooks, which is, of course, what I now want to do.
I've forced myself to stop at one, but if I find myself with any spare time later in the week then I'm certainly going to be making more.
I used new leaf and limeade ice inks and a selection of PTI stamps on 3 shades of green card stock.
The stamping took a while as I used two sheets of each colour as my card was on the thin side, but putting it all together was really straight forward.



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea love the green thumb theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this is so adorably sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gingham at the top , and your beautiful stamp choices. Green thumb was a very smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful in greens! Very botanical. I love that you used the seed pack image on the front... very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring, and adorable stamped leaves. I know what you mean about wanting to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at the gingham! Love the garden theme! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment