Tuesday, November 25, 2014

PTI November blog hop - Snow

I recently tried my hand at alcohol inks for a project and had a lovely time so I bought a few more with this project in mind. Luckily it fits with the theme of this months blog hop at Papertrey Ink
I cut open a soda can and used the aluminum to cut snowflakes using "fancy flakes" dies and "peace" from Wonderful words - holidays.
These got treated with alcohol inks, glossy accents, crackle glaze and rock candy glitter and then hot glued to the jar, which had also been coloured with alcohol inks.



4 comments:

  1. SO pretty and sparkly! Well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really!? I would never have though to cut aluminum : ) what a lovely and unique project!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty altered mason jar!

    ReplyDelete