SSS Monday - Ornaments

I think I discovered a very dangerous new addiction this week when working on the project for the Monday Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp blog.
I had seen a tutorial by Tammy Tutterow for a glass votive and used part of the technique to make these leaves from soda cans and the few alcohol inks I owed (meadow, pepper red and butterscotch for reference). I've since been online and ordered a whole load more because I'm obsessed with how this looks.
Tammy had suggested using a layer of glossy accents over the top followed by crackle glaze and glitter - I skipped these steps as I didn't want anything high shine, but I might try these steps when my new inks arrive and I have a go at some snowflakes.

Comments

  1. Sarah, this is a fabulous project! Stunning leaves!! I love the colors. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment