MIM #197 - foam stickers

I knew it had been a while since I'd had any time to sit down and get inky, and my last blog entry was back in November, so it was a joy to have the time to play along with this weeks Make it Mionday challenge at Papertrey Ink.
The challenge was to make foam stickers. I had some single sided sticky back foam left over from the school craft club, so I only had to glue the stamped image onto the foam base.
I like how the background paper turned out - I used the lemon slice from Tea for Two additions and Tropical teal ink to stamp around the page.

Comments

  1. What a darling get well card! Your sentiment says it all. Pretty soft colors and gorgeous bg stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you stamped the lemon slice around the edge. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment