PTI Anniversary - Enclosed

I'm so close now. Just this one the sketch challenge from the first day and I'll have played along with every day from the Papertrey Ink Anniversary celebrations. I much prefer this year's approach to preious years trying to do each challenge on the day. I'd have missed the first week for sure.
I love plain kraft bags. I stamped this one up with Terracotta tile and black inks using the splodges from Birthday style and Background basics - postmarks, having first masked off a circle in the centre where I created a medallion using stamps from Simply stationery (it's on the list headed for the vault - get it before it goes).
Then I made the tag from kraft card with the same background stamping and added the "flower" made using the stamps and dies of Lovely layers.

Comments