MIM #203

A card for this weeks Make it Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink.
Ashley challenged us to doodle with stamps, and it took a little thinking before I decided to make a cloudy sky background.
I started by using some distressed stains to make a gentle blue sky. I used PTIs cloud dies to cut 2 of each size cloud from craft foam and flipped one die cut over before sticking it to the block so I could vary the direction the clouds were pointing. Then I stamped using white pigment ink and left it to dry while I went to Staples and splurged on a set of fine point black pens.
I used the plane and banner from the "Fly away" mini kit to complete the card.


Comments

  1. Your clouds are just wonderful, I have been wondering about how to make stamps from craft foam, your description has inspired me to visit my craft room and check it out. A nice take on the challenge! Di

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment