Although I usually read the 12 tags of ...posts it is rare that I play along. This month however, as I bought the flower stamps as soon as I saw them, it seemed like a good challenge to have a go at. However, I made a card rather than a tag and couldn't find a way of working the dyed ribbon into it.
The flowers are coloured with Aged mahogany and Seedless preserves, and the centres with Ripe persimmon and Rusty hinge.
The friend this card is going to recently gave me her mother-in-law's button tin, which is where the flower button came from. I used pumice stone paint on it and then eggplant alcohol ink to mimic the colours in the flowers.