PTI Create along - October

There are so many cards I could make from the inspiration at Papertrey Ink's October release. That's why I love the Create along with us challenge.
Because I had to pick one, I chose this card by Betsy Veldman
Giving-thanks
I honestly thought this cover plate must have a matching stamp until I read her blog and realised that the images weren't the same.
So with this as the start point, and using the Garden Gild cover plate and an assortment of snowflakes I made this...

Comments

  1. And I love it so. You created a card that is just as stunning as the one that Betsy made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wintery bg for your gorgeous cover plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out absolutely beautiful...a real stunner!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty winter birthday card. Love the pretty blue tones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment