Monday, April 4, 2016

MIM #245 - Colour isolation

A very quick card for this weeks Make it Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink.

I started with the largest heart die from PTI Shakers and Sprinkles set, used a bit of tape to hold it to a piece of watercolour paper and tore around the die to get a heart with very rough edges.
I masked a strip of the heart and gave it a wash of watercolour. Once dry, I stamped with Hero Arts Tiny Ink spot background.
I stamped the sentiment from PTI Keep it Simple - Anniversary twice, once on the heart and once of the base card and lined the two up when I stuck the heart onto the base.


3 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the way you masked out the space for the sentiment. Great one for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this challenge!! and such a sweet card!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful to see that big pretty heart, Sarah! Very pretty Anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete