PTI Create along - June

So many great things happening at Papertrey Ink this release, and a chance to play along with my favourite challenge again - Create along with us
I stole from this card by Kay Miller


This is so lovely - the woodblock prints set is the one I'm most excited about, so I rummaged through my stamps to see if I had anything that could get close to this effect.

I used a selection of distress inks and the Happy die from PTI tipped tops. The stamp I used isn't nearly so pretty and lacks the detail - just shows I really need this new set!

Comments

  1. Oh, this is fantastic! I'm thinking of getting the new Woodblock set, too -- lots of fun possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love your card! What a beautiful CASE of mine! The colors you used are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card and I adore the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this is a great Father's Day card! Awesome color scheme and love the Happy die. Forgot that is part of Tipped Tops...thanks for the reminder. You made Kay proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the possibilities of the woodblock set too! Great minds, I guess. But your case is perfect!Beautiful colors, and love the raised 'Happy'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous re-creation of Kay's card! I don't know what stamp you used for your background, but I'd say it was perfect for this challenge...beautiful!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card...love the colors, and I think the stamp is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! fantastic!! what a sensational take on Kay's card!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment