MIM #260

Colouring in stamped images is the challenge at Papertrey Ink this week.
I so wanted to use one of my "what the doodle" stamps - they're perfect for this challenge - but I need an anniversary card in a hurry so I had to rethink and decided to go very simple, with a few different hearts and some very simple colouring.
I've used 3 different mini stamp sets - most of the hearts are from Framed out #11, the Love is from Peace, love and joy (I wanted to be able to colour in the cut outs on the word) and the mini sentiment is from Wonderful words - love. The brush stroke heart is from a hero arts set.
I watercoloured the heart with chilli red inktense pencil, used a zig clean colour marker for the grey, and a red copic for the details in the word.

Comments

  1. Sarah, what a lovely anniversary card! Your hearts and sentiment are beautiful and colored perfectly! So celebratory with the pink dots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment