PTI 2016

Last day of challenges at Papertrey ink today, and this time it's 2016.
My favorite stamp set last year was Woodblock prints so I was determined to use it somewhere in my card today. I finally had a stamp set with me from the designers picks, but I'd already used it yesterday so I didn't want to use it again!
Instead I created my version of the wreath from "To have and to hold" using a combination of stamps from Mini blooms and Wee folk.
The sentiment strip isn't actually attached, as the moment I get home this is going to be switched out for a Happy Anniversary one instead. I just don't have one of those with me.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card and that wreath is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! It's lovely as a birthday card and will be just as lovely as an anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment