Sunday, June 25, 2017

PTI June Blog Hop

Playing along with this month's Blog Hop at Papertrey Ink.

Here's the inspiration picture
Blog hop inspiration

And  here's my card



There's a fair chance that every card I make from this point on will use the stencil from the new Herb garden set. These were what made the set irresistible to me and they certainly don't disappoint.
I sponged pinefeather ink through the stencil, and then added die cuts from the beautiful berries - spring set.
The sentiment is heat embossed using stamps from ways to say - Happy birthday.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely card Sarah! I can see why you were so taken with that stencil...truly makes a lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card and I love the stenciled background! I wish PTI would sell the Herb Garden stencils separately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the saturation of color to the soft fade! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty! And you're right, that is a perfect stencil for grounding any focal image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you sold me on the stencil! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I knew I wanted that herb garden set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the stencil and I can see why it would become a favorite. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this card, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love the stencil and your berries are lovely!

    ReplyDelete