Thursday, July 6, 2017

MIM #290

This weeks Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink gave me another excuse to use the stencils from the herb garden set.
I tried to be clever with "double masking", using the birthday sentiment from super swoosh as a mask before then layering a few of the thyme plants from herb garden over the top. Once I'd stamped the sentiment however it was still lost in all the plants so I added the die cut image (having first made a dreadful job of trying to make the stamped sentiment bolder with the aid of a sharpie).

4 comments:

  1. It still turned out just beautifully Sarah! Love the colors you used for your Thyme and background...so striking together!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I think your card is sooo pretty! Your background and Thyme are stamped perfectly and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamping of the herbs on the background of your card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete