SAF - Linen #2

There are so many more challenges I'd love to play along with at this years' Stamp-a-faire, but time will always beat me. However, this challenge was too good to miss.
I think my fabric is more canvas than linen, but the tight weave gave a nice surface to stamp on.
I ironed the canvas really well before I got started, and did a number of trial stamps as I hadn't actually got around to using this stamp set until now.
The frame is from the Shakers and sprinkles set. The image is so lovely and delicate that I decided to go completely monocrome for all the other features, using classic kraft cardstock for everything.

Comments

  1. Thank you for participating, Sarah. I like your design and color and stamp choice. Everything together looks very nice.
    Anna Koss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment