SAF - Pottery #2

I've been laughing so hard I could barely get my picture for this challenge taken, let alone posted!
Nichole linked to a technique for making white dough, which I was anxious to try as I've had unsuccessful tries at this technique before but the dough always cracks. This time out, sadly, the larger ones cracked again, but I do have some smaller, 1 1/2 inch tags that seem to be staying intact.
I stamped the sentiment from birthday style onto the disc, and a range of little images onto the tissue paper. I used hairspray to fix it, which wasn't entirely successful, but only the dark blue ran a little.
Then came the fun. For some reason one of my cats decided these things were brilliant. It must be something to do with the smell. I actually had to shut him out of the room to be able to get the photo. And as soon as he came back in this is what happened....


Comments

  1. Your tag is so cute and glad to see your kitty is enjoying it too! I had trouble with my ornaments - all of them cracked.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment