PTI October blog hop

The inspiration pictures for this month's Blog hop were very unusual, with such strong elements. I'm looking forward to seeing where people went with this start point.
I went with the colours that seemed to feature in so many of the pictures - scarlet jewel, honey nut and dark indigo, used the reinkers to paint a shape and then stamped the tree from summer hills over the top. This card is a lot closer to the inspiration pictures than I usually go, but I was enchanted by the blobs turned into trees idea.

Comments

  1. I would say that you were right on the money with this one. Great interpretation of the inspiration photo. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and love how you went with style of photos. Simple and contemporary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative take on the inspiration art ... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you were inspired by the art. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment