MIM #315

I went a little more girly than usual for this weeks' Make it Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink. It must be Melissa's influence!
I bought a selection pack of the Frantage embossing powders a while ago, so used a couple of different ones on my card - shabby white and aged silver. As with previous attempts, my heat tool just blows the unattached powder right off, but heating from underneath first fixes this problem.

I used the rose cluster from the Sweet Life set as my focal point, stamped in lilac grace, amethyst allure and plum pudding, and a sentiment from the super swoosh die set.
I also masked a rectangle and sponged on lilac grace, to give an extra frame around the mat without adding any more bulk.

Comments

  1. Oooooh, love the lilac colors on your roses! And your splatters look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment