ABNH - Favourite Hero Arts product

After a bit of a hiatus, A Blog named Hero is back, and their current challenge is to use you favourite Hero Arts product. Easy peasy.
My favourite product is the Rain dance stencil. I've used it on lots of cards before and I never get tired of it.
For this card I used the stencil 3 ways. First up I swiped distress ink pads onto the stencil, spritzed with water and then lay the stencil down onto a card base to smoosh on the colours. Once this was dry I replaced the stencil, lining it up with where it had been for the first step, then sponged Hero arts mint julep ink through the stencil. Finally I used a light grey Staedtler fineliner to trace around the inside of each shape (time consuming yes, but it adds a lovely extra element).
The card was finished with a die cut sentiment from March's My Monthly Hero kit (which was also a contender in the favourite product selections) and a simple sentiment.

Comments

  1. This is Karen Bull, a design team member from A Blog Named Hero. Just love the soft look you achieved with the stencil and the white sentiment is the perfect touch. Thank you for playing along this month! Find me on instagram @karenzbull

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment