PTI Transformation Tuesday

I don't always get around to the Transformation Tuesday challenge at Papertrey Ink, not because my cards are always great straight out of the gate, but because I have a hard time seeing what I need to do to fix it. Luckily, this week I made a card for the blog hop, and could see immediately a different way to go with it - small tweaks only but a resulting card that is much simpler.
This is the card I made for the blog hop
I love all the red elements, which with the stamped lace gives it a lush feel, but I wanted to have a go at something cleaner.
I used the same PTI Fruitful set, together with the lemon slice from PTI Tea for Two additions. The same tag, just angled. Instead of the single leaf I used the leaf cluster from Sweet life, and matched the simply chartreuse to the stems (the mismatched leaves being the thing I really didn't like from the original card). A few glossy accents dots finished it off.


Comments