MIM #330 - repeating the greeting

I've used the technique from this week's Make it Monday challenge before, but that doesn't make it any less effective. There are loads of PTI sentiment sets that are idea for this technique, but I used Banner sentiments, stamped in soft stone ink.


I think pedal pusher has been on my wish list longer than any other set, but always  ends up the bridesmaid when I place an order. In the meantime, I picked up a very cheap die at my local crafting store's awesome tag sale that'll have to do for now.
The basket is filled with a cut down part of the flowers from Garden variety (bitty bouquets - also on the wish list!)

Comments

  1. What a lovely red and black bike! And the faint, repeated background sentiment really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea for anniversary. I do love pedal pusher (I just sent my daughter-in-law a card using it, from my stash), but Yay for local store sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bike is adorable, and I love the stamping for the repeated sentiment. Darling card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment