PTI Laurie's Fabulous favourites #3

This week at Laurie's fabulous Favourites we were challenged to use our favourite stand alone die.
I wasn't entirely sure whether the card had to be dies only (no stamping) like Laurie's was, so went that way to be on the safe side.
One of my favourite die sets ever has to be super swoosh. I'm not always very good at planning where I'm going to put the sentiment (or planning in general if I'm honest) so the super swoosh dies have helped me out of a number of potential fails.
I wanted to make a really clean card. I used the deco die cover plate to add the border and a bit of extra interest, and the smaller tree from topiary trio, together with one of the sentiments from super swoosh. I loved that I could get the heart onto the plant pot to make it pop.

Comments