Laurie's fab favs - Make it Monday

This week's challenge is impossible - picking a favourite Make it Monday just can't be done. As I started scrolling back through challenges there were so many I loved taking part in, and also so many that I hadn't got around to that I'd always wanted to try. I settled on this one, but honestly I could have picked many, many others.
Stephanie called this challenge cascading die cuts. My original card for the challnge was one I'd always intended to have another go at so it was nice to get a do-over.
I ran the base layer through the big shot with the inspiration impression plate once I'd die cut the different elements.

Comments

  1. I never saw this MIM, but I love your pretty card -- so unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! This particular challenge I really enjoyed. Your design is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment