Laurie's fab favs - inspiration

I was always really dismissive of Pinterest - I had no idea what the fascination was. And then my sister got married and asked me to make the invitations, while I offered to do the flowers for the reception, both while living on a different continent. Enter a shared pinterest board where she and I could post pictures until we got onto the same wavelength. Since then I've forgotten how to plan any project without first wasting hours happily scanning through the vast wealth of inspiration on there.
Hoop Bouquet
This picture recently came up in my "things you might like" page (not the official name!). I can't imagine there are any more weddings in my near future but it really is lovely so I had been wondering how I could use it. I have a real dislike of silk flowers (inherited from my Mum as a result of her mother-in-law's LOVE of them!) but I'd been trying to figure out if I could rig something together with just the succulents. But a card would be much easier......

Comments