The great cover up - blended ink backgrounds

 It's been forever since I made a card for a challenge. You'd think those months of shut down would have given me so much crafting time but that's not the way it worked out. It's been even longer since I went into the Papertrey ink blog, but I was delighted to notice that there was new content and a challenge to have a play with.


Who doesn't love blended ink backgrounds. I went with distress oxides as they make this technique so very easy and soft stone cardstock to make a change from the usual white. After some droplets of water and black ink I added a frame cut with PTI leaf ans sprig frames, again in soft stone, a sentiment cut from PTI swoosh set and some foliage from PTI gathered garden.  I edged each of the die cut elements with one of the inks I'd used to create the background.

Comments