PTI Video series with Shauna Todd - Colourful thoughts of you card

 I work in a school. To say it's been a challenging year is understating it! We have, however been "in person" since September and are now looking at the finishing line with some optimism. But it's exhausting, so I thought my colleague would appreciate a nice little pick-me-up going into the long weekend.

I'm not usually one for bright colours, but the Cuppa love stamp set just begs for them. I cut the cup from a folded piece of cream card, with the top of the die just off the top of the fold so it opens along the top fold. The flowers are stamped in winter wisteria and royal velvet, and the leaves in stormy seas and Hawaiian shores. The sentiment is from the mini blooms set, and the pattern at the bottom of the cup is from boutique borders: Thanks.

I fastened a teabag inside the card with a glue dot.

Comments