The great cover up - 7th April

 Layers? I can do layers! In fact, I had lots of fun trying to add as many different elements as I could. I made sure to cut the layers out of cheap, thin card stock so the final card wasn't too heavy, and I also used only white card but sponged on different colours for each of the elements.

I started with the shape shifters oval 1 die set, using all 3 dies and then sponged this in aqua mist. I added the scalloped frame from the shakers and sprinkles set, inked in lilac grace and trimmed the oval so it didn't go past the frame. Next were some leaves from the very lovely stylized Autumn set. I stamped them first in soft stone but didn't like how they looked so went over them in sweet blush. I stuck down the ones on the left, then added a sentiment strip (inked in mint julep) and the fox (again from stylized Autumn and stamped in lovely lady) and then added the second set of leaves.

Comments