What do I do with this ? - March 29th

 I don't use coloured embossing powders too often but I had a rummage in the drawer and found a selection of Wow embossing powders to play with for this challenge. I cut out the text block: birthday die from a cereal box (I find this gives me a bit more strength than normal card but still cuts cleanly with a shim) and pencilled in some diagonal lines about 1 inch apart.

I masked off each section and sponged the versamark inkpad directly onto the die cut before heat embossing each of the colours (butter, blush, apricot and grapefruit). Each section got a couple of coats of embossing powder to make it super saturated.

On the white card base I stamped a strip from the super stripes set in the coordinating (ish!) inks - lemo ntart, sweet blush, summer sunrise and hibiscus burst) to echo the diagonals and the colours.


Comments