What do I do with this - April 26th

This card gave me a chance to use something I bought by mistake! I bought the embossing powder eons ago thinking it was an opaque cream, only to discover it was actually a semi-opaque pearl which then sat in the drawer, unused until now.

I die cut the shaped sayings: Happy birthday out of spring rain cardstock, cut a circle out of aqua mist card and added an insert of a random green card behind to make the diecut stand out a little. I'd planned to add some extra bits - I tried a couple of sentiment strips, but the little bits of matte looked out of place on all that gloss so I added a few sequins and left it there. Next time I probably wouldn't emboss the die cut too as it's all a bit overwhelming, but that'll have to be a card for another day.


Comments